Do you wish to publish your work through Open Door Publications? Are you looking for a reputable Christian publishing company with years of publishing experience in various areas of Christian publishing? Do you have a passion for writing and creating content? We have a wide range of publishing options such as books, magazines, worship albums and videos. Get in touch with us to know more.
Open Door Publications does not accept unsolicited manuscripts in any category unless submitted via:
- A professional literary agent.
- An author who has published with us.
- An associate from recognized ministries.
- Personal contact at a writers conference.
All our publications at Open Door are intended to glorify God in content and style. Titles are selected for publication based upon fit with this goal, quality of writing, and potential for market success.
All queries should include:
- A brief author biography, including an explanation of your spiritual walk and background, your qualifications to write on the subject and any previous published writings.
- A one-page summary or synopsis.
- A detailed table of contents including paragraph summaries for each chapter.
- The manuscript word count (actual or projected).
- A description of your intended audience, how you envision those readers responding to your message, and how you would see us reaching your audience.
- A one-page overview of competitive titles on the market (books that are similar to or might be compared to yours).
- A listing of potential endorsers for the book.
Manuscripts should be neatly typed and double-spaced on white, A4-sized paper. Grammar, style, and punctuation should follow normal English usage. We use The Chicago Manual of Style (University of Chicago Press) for matters needing clarification.